1. Privacy and Comfort: Intimidation and fear are two common feelings among many gym members who may happen to be new to exercise, insecure, or out of shape. Personal training allow for a one on one environment with your trainer, allowing you to stay focused, relaxed and confident.
2. Optimize Exercise: To get the best results from your workouts, personal trainers will combine the right exercises and stretches with specific work/rest intervals and proper fuelling (nutrition) to ensure you reach your health and fitness goals in a quick and timely manner.
3. Cost Effectiveness: Many of us can go the gym for months without seeing results because we just don’t understand how our body is reacting and responding to exercise and food. Hiring a personal trainer is a better way to ensure results and that you are getting the best bang for your buck.
4. Supervision and Safety: Making sure you are safe at all times is the number one priority of a personal trainer. Knowing your surroundings, what exercises to do and how to do them correctly, what amount of weight to lift and how hard to push yourself, are all things that can easily lead to bodily harm if done incorrectly.
5. Accountability: How many of us have purchased a yearly membership at the local gym, only to use it for the first three weeks and never go again? A trainer keeps you on schedule by booking weekly workout sessions with you. If you decide to miss one, you will surely work extra hard at the next.
6. Time Efficiency: Wasting time wandering the gym floor with no real plan or routine in place is a common mistake made my many. Get the most out of your time exercising by having someone at your side planning the workout for you and tailoring it to your specific goals and availability.
7. Staying Disciplined: With all the distractions out there at home and at work, it is easy to become stressed and unfocused. Real life can definitely make you want to put your workouts on the back burner. Receiving a text message or call from your trainer can help you refocus and get right back on track. If that doesn’t work, well a swift kick in the butt may be in order.
8. Professional Exercise Physiology: Exercise execution and sequence is just as important in achieving your goals. With a certified trainer by your side obtaining your goals has never been easier. We look for and teach technique, form and proper breathing. We also choose the right exercises to match your goals and customize your own workout routines.
9. Versatility: During peak hours gyms can be very crowded and sometimes that piece of equipment you may enjoy using is occupied. A personal trainer can teach you alternative exercises that you will allow you to achieve your goals without missing a beat
10. Social Environment: One of the other added benefits of having a personal trainer is to with the social environment of the gym. You will have moral support as well as get to know other members and clients of the personal trainer to help create a feeling of comfort in the gym.